ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com>
Subject Re: Finding dependent projects
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 21:06:39 GMT
Hmm... That doesn't sound really appealing.  We are already really
fighting with time to build.  I'm still not convinced we don't have some
serious issues related to caching and TTL, but I haven't been able to
pin it down.  But we are definitely spending WAY more time doing Ivy
resolution than I would like to see and I don't entirely know why that
is.  In my mind, Ivy is a very simple set of tools that can be amazingly
difficult to use well.  Getting it working isn't bad... getting it
working well seems to be alluding me.