ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where to put credentials for ivy:publish
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:38:21 GMT
Please open a JIRA issue and attach the debug console log from Ant (ant -d ...)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "nick.dilauro@inovis.com" <nick.dilauro@inovis.com>
To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 6:32:39 PM
Subject: RE: where to put credentials for ivy:publish

Thanks for the reply, but that didn't work.  It doesn't seem to matter what I put in any of
the fields since the whole credentials stanza seems to be ignored.  It could be in the wrong
place or there could be some default overriding it, since Artifactory access log shows that
user "anonymous" is being used for the deploy.

Nick DiLauro

Inovis Inc.