ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Restricting nodes in ivy:report
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:42:46 GMT
I don't think it is possible with the ivy:report task, but you can apply an XSLT on the generated
report to filter away all unwanted nodes.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Gareth Western <gareth@garethwestern.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 10:38:28 AM
Subject: Restricting nodes in ivy:report

Hi all,

When using the ivy:report Ant task, is it possible to restrict the
output so that only certain dependencies are output? For example, we
have a multi-module project and I'd like to use the task to generate a
graph that shows only our modules and how they are related, but not
their third-party dependencies. E.g. to restrict the graph to only
output nodes for a particular organisation?

Regards,

Gareth