ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Source-attachments from my own repository
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:03:24 GMT
You don't have to use maven classifiers for this, you can name it like you want within the
namespace you want, for instance, the following would probably work too:

<ivy-module version="2.0"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd"
       xmlns:foo="http://yourcompany.com/ivy/foo">
<artifact name="commons-lang" type="source" ext="jar" conf="sources" foo:bar="sources"/>

</ivy-module>

And your settings:

<artifact
pattern="/path-to/repository/[organisation]/[module]-[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[bar]).[ext]"
/>

Maarten