ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From cl_for_mail...@gmx.net
Subject Source-attachments from my own repository
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:25:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get Eclipse to use source attachments for my jars. This works fine, as long
as I use the <ibiblio/> resolver :-) However, when I use the <filesystem/> resolver,
this doesn't seem to work.

I'm trying to build my own repository from scratch. For this purpose, I downloaded the commons-lang
zip file from apache, and extracted it to /path-to/repository/jakarta/commons-lang-2.4. In
that directory, I have commons-lang-2.4.jar, commons-lang-2.4-javadoc.jar and commons-lang-2.4-source.jar.

Then I created an ivy.xml in the same directory as the jars. In my dependent project, resolving
the main jar from my repository works fine. But it doesn't resolve the sources jar. Or at
least Eclipse doesn't use it as a source attachment? I tried a few hours now to configure
it with types, confs etc. But I'm afraid I'm completely stuck.

Thanks
Chris