ok, nice to know, it helped you. In that case also look at the cp option, as through that it would be possible to use / load an application, which uses internally Ivy, for resolving dependencies. I created then an example, where it was possible to start a application through it's jar file, in which packages where defined. It then downloaded those jar through Ivy :)

Ok, I could not let it rest, so created an example of my previous suggestion.

Indeed you can also let the installer resolve and install the required packages, but as said, I even let the started application do that.

Which installer package are you extending (IzPack maybe?).

Regards, Tjeerd