ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <tom.wid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve fails to revert to earlier version
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:28:38 GMT
Andreas Axelsson wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, but the resolve step actually does everything correctly so
the problem is not related to resolving the correct revision. In fact I'm specifying a specific
revision, latest strategies would only be used if I entered some kind of dynamic revision.
The problem is that retrieve only looks at the file date when it determines if the files in
the lib folder needs updating or not. And when I revert back to an older version, it will
usually have an older date (on the server and in the cache after resolve) and won't be copied.

You can do:
<caches checkUpToDate="false"/>

That stops it bothering to do an uptodate check when retrieving, so
files will be correctly updated if anything has changed.

Tom