ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeudy, Guillaume" <gje...@teksystems.com>
Subject RE: Impossible to resolve dependencies in local repository
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:37:45 GMT
Tobias,

The files that IvyDE can't resolve are located on my local hard-drive under the default Ivy
local repository: ${ivy.default.ivy.user.dir}/local. 

These same files are successfully resolved when running ivy from ant.

Therefore I don't think setting up a proxy config would help in any cases.

Thanks,
-Guillaume

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Hilka [mailto:thilka@vps.de] 
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:33 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: Impossible to resolve dependencies in local repository

Could it be an issue with your proxy configuration? I had a similar problem, but the other
way around. IvyDE resolved dependencies, the ant task did not until I added the proxy to the
runtime arguments of the ant task.


Tobias


-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeudy, Guillaume [mailto:gjeudy@teksystems.com] 
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 16:07
An: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Impossible to resolve dependencies in local repository

Hi ivy users,

 

I'm a new ivy user come from maven land. I'm trying out IvyDE in
EclipseIDE and I found that IvyDE classpath container cannot resolve
some of my project dependencies that I manually installed in the local
ivy repository.

 

The ant build resolve those dependencies fine, it just fails with IvyDE
classpath container resolve operation.

 

Impossible to resolve dependencies of #test_jetty;working@AG4L7S481

  unresolved dependency: org.openqa#selenium-server;1.0.1: not found

  unresolved dependency: org.openqa#selenium-java-client-driver;1.0.1:
not found

 

 

The local repository dependencies were added in the usual fashion in
ivy.xml:

 

<dependency org="org.openqa" name="selenium-server" rev="1.0.1" />

<dependency org="org.openqa" name="selenium-java-client-driver"
rev="1.0.1" />

 

I tried with resolve dependencies in workspace option enabled/disabled
and it failed in both cases.

 

Is this an IvyDE bug?

 

Versions used:

 

Ivy 2.1.0-rc2 (20090704004254) -- IvyDE 2.0.0.final-200907011148-RELEASE

 

 

Thanks for any pointers,

 

Guillaume Jeudy - Java developer
Java and Open Source Application Development - Montreal Solutions Centre
1801, McGill College Avenue, Suite 1100
Montreal, QC, H3A 2N4

gjeudy@teksystems.com 
W: +1-514-840-6329           F: +1-514-840-6241

 



____________________________________________________________________________________________________
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that
we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.



____________________________________________________________________________________________________
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that
we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

Mime
View raw message