ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sources as conf or type
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 03:08:07 GMT
Stephen, thanks for verifying this.

My apologies for sharing that erroneous information. I think I confused that
perceived--and nonexistent--limitation for the new strict rule introduced
with IvyDE 2.0.0 beta1 where the source artifacts have to be declared in the
ivy.xml to get picked up--regardless of whether they're in the same conf as
the associated binaries.

I would still go with the "make source a type" approach rather than the
"make source a conf" approach, but certainly the latter approach is
perfectly valid.