ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Carlton Brown" <cbr...@silverpop.com>
Subject RE: Issues with 2.1.0
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:37:51 GMT

I believe this version number reflects the version of the ivy.xml
schema, not any revision of any software.   The schema revision must not
have changed with Ivy 2.1 (or if it did, someone forgot to update the
version strings).

> My second query is about the documentation about dependency element on
> this
> page :
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-
> milestone/ivyfile/dependency.html
>
> In the examples it lists this:
> <dependency org="jayasoft" name="swtbinding" revision="0.2"/>
>
> however "revision" seems not to be a valid attribute for this element.
> Is
> this a mistake in the documentation or am I missing something.

In the document you linked, the correct attribute name for is listed as
"rev".   The "revision" attribute is only for the <info> tag.   Maybe a
bit confusing, but it is accurately documented.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.