ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Programmatically resolving dependencies
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:58:42 GMT
I forgot to tell that if you test the trunk version you should delete your local ivy cache
first because it will still contain an invalid module descriptor for "net.jini#jsk-platform;2.1"

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 11:55:25 PM
Subject: Re: Programmatically resolving dependencies

The filter is is called after the resolve process to exclude some artifacts from being downloaded.
In your case, it is the resolve process that fails, so Ivy won't start downloading the artifacts
and won't call your filter.

Btw, I've committed a fix into SVN trunk to make Ivy accept this kind of POMs. Could you please
give it a try and see if your circular dependency error has been fixed?

Maarten