ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tjeerd Verhagen <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic use of Ivy
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:26:45 GMT
ok, nice to know, it helped you. In that case also look at the cp option, as
through that it would be possible to use / load an application, which uses
internally Ivy, for resolving dependencies. I created then an example, where
it was possible to start a application through it's jar file, in which
packages where defined. It then downloaded those jar through Ivy :)

Ok, I could not let it rest, so created an example of my previous
suggestion.

Indeed you can also let the installer resolve and install the required
packages, but as said, I even let the started application do that.

Which installer package are you extending (IzPack maybe?).

Regards, Tjeerd