ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tjeerd Verhagen <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic use of Ivy
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:14:55 GMT
You're welcome,

What are you trying to achieve? What was the original idea, which (maybe /
probably) could be solved by using Ivy in stand alone mode?

Maybe you should create your own version of the Main (by copying it) and
modify it in the way you want to use it (remove the System.exit(calls) etc.
It probably does not have use any package private classes. So it should be
possible (even creating your own package name then).

Maybe this idea helps you finding an alternative way, for solving your
original problem.

Success!