ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tjeerd Verhagen <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic use of Ivy
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:28:44 GMT
Hi Jaikiran,

just checked my machine at work, which contained some ivy patches also. But
did not find back the 'example' yet.

Not sure if I'll will find it back, at all.

Indeed the javadoc is very poor, I remember debugging and searching and
scanning through the Ivy code for quite some time. To find out things. It
really is a pity this has not improved since then. It is one of the things
that makes it very hard to apply / modify change for your own situation.

Maybe I should post it as example, when I find it back....

Regards, Tjeerd