ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com>
Subject Re: Disconnected resolution
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:29:50 GMT
Tom,

Thanks much for the "eternal" reference.  That is a good thing to note
and I will give it a try.

With that said, I had thought we had set our behavior such that we have
a 12 hour TTL for the "remote" caches.  Despite that, it still seems to
take a *very* long time to resolve and appears to be going back out the
SVN resolvers.  I will take a look at the Ant debug output once again to
see what is going on, but I'm wondering if there is something else I
might be missing that is causing this behavior?

Thanks,
Craig