ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Nappin, Chris (IT Services)" <Chris.Nap...@capita.co.uk>
Subject RE: How to use dynamic revisions
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:51:01 GMT
Hi,

  Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried these out and still no joy ;-(

Here are my current settings in full, my repository is hand-built and an
example module descriptor is on my previous post. I'm using Ivy 2.0, is
this an issue fixed in 2.1? If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be
very grateful, otherwise I'm not sure ivy is going to be of quite the
benefit I hoped it would be:

<ivysettings>
    <!-- the local repository -->
    <property name="repository.dir" value="${basedir}/ivy-repo"/>

    <!-- prevents copying artifacts from local repository to cache -->
    <caches useOrigin="true"/>

    <!-- only use the local repository -->
    <settings defaultResolver="internal" validate="true"/>

    <resolvers>
        <!-- only use the local repository, never use ibiblio over the
internet etc... -->
        <filesystem name="internal" local="true" validate="true"
checkmodified="true" changingPattern="*">
            <ivy
pattern="${repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy.xml" />
            <artifact
pattern="${repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[artifact]-[revision]
        </filesystem>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>

Best Regards,

Chris Nappin
Technical Architect, Application Services