ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <gar...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Problem running report ant task
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:14:53 GMT
I'm trying to generate a report for a project which has quite a few
dependencies, however I'm getting the following error message:

[ivy:resolve] 	impossible to get artifacts when data has not been
loaded. IvyNode = commons-lang#commons-lang;2.1

Nothing in my project directly relies on commons-lang 2.1, only 2.4.
When I run Ant in verbose mode I see quite a few lines like the
following:

[ivy:resolve] dependency descriptor has been mediated: dependency:
commons-lang#commons-lang;2.4 {ide=[*], war=[default]} => dependency:
commons-lang#commons-lang;2.1 {ide=[*], war=[default]}

But what exactly does this mean?

Kind Regards,

Gareth