ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:09:14 GMT

you don't have to wait for the 2.1.0 release of Ivy. You can create a JIRA issue right away
and attach a patch against SVN trunk.

----- Original Message ----
From: Kronus David <>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:08:04 PM
Subject: RE: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml

this is not strictly related to the topic being discussed in this conversation ("all confs
except x") but I've been wandering for some time: is it possible to do a retrieve (via ivy
anttask) for "all types except t1,t2,..." (let's say "all types but image" for retrieving
just java sources and all possible textfile resources but without image resources)? Since
I was not aware of the "*,!conf1,!conf2" syntax for configurations maybe there is something
similar for types. I was looking in the source code and it seems that it would be extremely
easy to implement this feature so I've been planning to contribute a patch for that when 2.1.0
is out but maybe it is possible to do this right away.

View raw message