ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:09:14 GMT
David,

you don't have to wait for the 2.1.0 release of Ivy. You can create a JIRA issue right away
and attach a patch against SVN trunk.

regards,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Kronus David <kronda@atlas.cz>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:08:04 PM
Subject: RE: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml

Hi,
this is not strictly related to the topic being discussed in this conversation ("all confs
except x") but I've been wandering for some time: is it possible to do a retrieve (via ivy
anttask) for "all types except t1,t2,..." (let's say "all types but image" for retrieving
just java sources and all possible textfile resources but without image resources)? Since
I was not aware of the "*,!conf1,!conf2" syntax for configurations maybe there is something
similar for types. I was looking in the source code and it seems that it would be extremely
easy to implement this feature so I've been planning to contribute a patch for that when 2.1.0
is out but maybe it is possible to do this right away.

Thanks,
David