ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran <jai_forums2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Programmatic use of Ivy
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:50:43 GMT

Tjeerd,

Thanks for the efforts :) I looked at the JIRA that you pointed me to.
Looking at the commit history, they seem to have applied your patch for the
classpath option, to their "Main" class which according to the javadocs is
the entry point for Ivy standalone.
But unfortunately, they have System.exit calls in that Main class which
makes it impractical to use it within another application :)

I'll continue looking at some of their code and see if i can get some more
APIs working without bringing Ant and other things into picture. I'll post
the updates here and the wiki.

Thanks again!