ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran <jai_forums2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Programmatic use of Ivy
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:48:10 GMT

Tjeerd,
I personally would be very much interested in any kinds of inputs, like the
source example you mention - even if it was for an earlier version. Atleast
that will give me a hint on the possible ways to approach this. And if there
are any changes required, we could then even add it to the wiki (which
currently lacks this kind of info)