ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "corwin.yo" <corwin...@infonie.fr>
Subject Re: dynamic revision and Artifactory with anonAccessEnabled to false
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:16:50 GMT

I disable anonymous access and I tried this url in a browser without that Im
not logged previously:
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/?

A popup asks to me my login and my password. Then my browser displays an 404
error with this url :
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/login.html

This could explain the HTTP error 404 in Ivy log. So my problem could come
from Artifactory or its config.

Im gonna try to see that. Thanks.