ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dreedyman <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatically resolving dependencies
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:53:23 GMT

Maarten Coene wrote:

> To exclude a dependency, add a global exclude to your module descriptor:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/ivyfile/exclude.html
> I don't know if this is supported in a maven pom, if not, you can add it
> programmatically to your parsed module descriptor

Okay, will give that a try

Maarten Coene wrote:

> There are Ivy snapshots available on the Apache Hudson server:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ivy/

Downloaded the jar, didnt seem to work, got the same output. BTW, when I
referred to a snapshot, do you have snapshots published in a maven
repository for Ivy?

Maarten Coene wrote:

> Could you give more details what the problem is you have with this
> classifier?

Was just looking for guidance, will let you know details (I'll post under a
new topic) if I run into any issues.

Thanks Maarten,

Dennis