ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "corwin.yo" <corwin...@infonie.fr>
Subject Re: dynamic revision and Artifactory with anonAccessEnabled to false
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:10:49 GMT

Thanks for the answer.

I tried with this jar :
org.apache.ivy_2.2.0.20091013220354.jar
an I obtain the same problem :

[ivy:info] Loading
jar:file:/usr/local/apache-ant-1.7.1/lib/org.apache.ivy_2.2.0.20091013220354.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivy.properties

 [ivy:info] :: Ivy 2.2.x-local-20091013220354 - 20091013220354 ::
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::

 [ivy:info] :: loading settings :: file =
/home/jbordeau/workspace/ProjectClient/ivysettings.xml

 [ivy:info] no default ivy user dir defined: set to /home/jbordeau/.ivy2

 [ivy:info] including url:
jar:file:/usr/local/apache-ant-1.7.1/lib/org.apache.ivy_2.2.0.20091013220354.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-local.xml

 [ivy:info] no default cache defined: set to /home/jbordeau/.ivy2/cache

 [ivy:info] settings loaded (56ms)

 [ivy:info]     default cache: /home/jbordeau/.ivy2/cache

 [ivy:info]     default resolver: default

 [ivy:info]     -- 6 resolvers:

 [ivy:info]     masternaut-repository-ext [url]

 [ivy:info]     local [file]

 [ivy:info]     maven-public [ibiblio]

 [ivy:info]     nexus [url]

 [ivy:info]     shared [url]

 [ivy:info]     default [chain] [local, shared, masternaut-repository-ext]

Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.status"

Overriding previous definition of property "ivy.configurations"

[ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
masternaut#com.masternaut.widgetsgwt;1.3->masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration
[compile->dev]
[ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration {compile=[dev]}

[ivy:retrieve] don't use cache for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration: changing=true

[ivy:retrieve] don't use cache for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration: changing=true

[ivy:retrieve]          tried
/home/jbordeau/.ivy2/local/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/ivys/ivy.xml

[ivy:retrieve]          tried
/home/jbordeau/.ivy2/local/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/jars/com.masternaut.commongwt.jar

[ivy:retrieve]  local: no ivy file nor artifact found for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration

[ivy:retrieve] don't use cache for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration: checkModified=true

[ivy:retrieve]          tried
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml

[ivy:retrieve] CLIENT ERROR: Not Found
url=http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/

[ivy:retrieve] problem while listing resources in
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ with
shared:
[ivy:retrieve]   java.io.IOException The HTTP response code for
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ did
not indicate a success. See log for more detail.

[ivy:retrieve]          tried
http://repo.masternaut.com/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/com.masternaut.commongwt-[revision].jar