ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: dynamic revision and Artifactory with anonAccessEnabled to false
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:17:08 GMT
Could you please try again with current trunk version?
It includes a possible fix for your problem.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: corwin.yo <corwin.yo@infonie.fr>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 12:34:45 PM
Subject: dynamic revision and Artifactory with anonAccessEnabled to false

Hello,

Im using Ivy 2.1.0 with Artifactory 2.0.7. When I want to use the dynamic
revision with Artifactory, I obtain an error, whereas I write the fully
revision, that works.

The error :

tried
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml
    listing all in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml
    using shared to list all in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
HTTP response status: 404
url=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
CLIENT ERROR: Not Found
url=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
problem while listing resources in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ with shared:
  java.io.IOException The HTTP response code for
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ did not
indicate a success. See log for more detail.
    shared: unable to list resources for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration:
pattern=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml
        tried
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/com.masternaut.commongwt-[revision].jar
    listing all in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/[revision]/com.masternaut.commongwt-[revision].jar
    using shared to list all in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
HTTP response status: 404
url=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
CLIENT ERROR: Not Found
url=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/
problem while listing resources in
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ with shared:
  java.io.IOException The HTTP response code for
http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/masternaut/com.masternaut.commongwt/ did not
indicate a success. See log for more detail.
    shared: unable to list resources for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration:
pattern=http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]
    shared: no ivy file nor artifact found for
masternaut#com.masternaut.commongwt;latest.integration

Artifactory is configured to disable the anonymous access. To publish and
read the repository, I configure my ivysettings like that :
<ivysettings>

    <!--    <property name="ivy.local.default.root"
value="${ivy.default.ivy.user.dir}/local" override="false" />-->
    <!--    <property name="ivy.local.default.ivy.pattern"
value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]"
override="false" />-->
    <!--    <property name="ivy.local.default.artifact.pattern"
value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]"
override="false" />-->

    <credentials host="$REPO_HTTP" realm="Artifactory Realm"
username="$USERNAME" passwd="$PASSWD" />

    <settings defaultResolver="default" defaultConflictManager="all" />
    <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings-local.xml" />
    <resolvers>
        <!--
            <filesystem name="local"> <ivy
pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/${ivy.local.default.ivy.pattern}" />
<artifact
            pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/${ivy.local.default.artifact.pattern}"
/> </filesystem>
        -->
        <url name="shared" m2compatible="true" checkmodified="true">
            <ivy
pattern="http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml"
/>
            <artifact
pattern="http://$REPO_HTTP/intlibs/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
        </url>
        <url name="masternaut-repository-ext" m2compatible="true">
            <artifact
pattern="http://$REPO_HTTP/extlibs/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
        </url>
        <url name="nexus" m2compatible="true">
            <artifact
pattern="http://10.10.1.131:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
        </url>
        <ibiblio name="maven-public" m2compatible="true" />
        <chain name="default">
            <resolver ref="local" />
            <resolver ref="shared" />
            <resolver ref="masternaut-repository-ext" />
        </chain>
    </resolvers>

</ivysettings>

When I enable the anonymous access, the dynamic revision works on my
Artifactory. Therefore there is security problem whereas the error shows a
404 HTTP error. I guess there is maybe a bug in ApacheURLResolver (or
something like that) which does not use the credentials to list the
artifacts.
But there is maybe a problem in my configuration, if anyone can help me ?

Thanks.