ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Patrik Nagel" <patrik.na...@gmx.ch>
Subject Define dependency with set of valid configurations
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:26:14 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way in Ivy to define a dependency with a set of valid configurations? In other
words, I try to express that module X in configuration 'src' depends on module Y in configuration
'src_1' OR in configuration 'src_2' OR in configuration 'src_3'? Thus, module X depends on
Y but can use any of the three defined configurations of Y.

The Ivy file for module X would look like as follows:
(Note that I used a kind of regular expression in the conf mapping to explain my requirement)

<configurations>
  <conf name="src"/>
</configurations>

<dependencies>
  <dependency org="myOrg" name="Y" conf="src->(src_1|src_2|src_3)" rev="1.4.0"/>
</dependencies>

Thanks in advance,
Patrik