ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Griffa <miguel.gri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a real(!) advantage of Ivy over placing the depends in the VCS
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:21:13 GMT
Hi,
Personally I addressed this issue by creating  acustom repository (a simple
dir actually). It is also usefull to migrate jars from VCS, since when I
migrate a project, I copy jars from project to our repo. If jars are
available on the net, better, but I get sure with this setup. Ivy lets you
configure patterns in sucha a way that you only need on dir with jars.
Hope this helps

Miguel

--
---