ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: How to set the resolve ID for an inline resolve
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:08:20 GMT
In case you hadn't already figured this out I added this to the advanced
settings for each ant build step (that requires Ivy at some point) in
Hudson:
ivy.default.ivy.user.dir=${WORKSPACE}/ivy

I've built up a repository inside our corporate firewall, so it isn't that
expensive for my build server to have to go out and re-acquire dependencies.

Josh