ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chad Skinner <cha...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject GWT Dependencies (platform specific)
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:00:13 GMT
I am trying to get a handle on how ivy works with platform specific dependencies, specifically
I am trying to include the gwt libraries in my build path. I have setup classifiers and the
following will resolve to the three gwt platform specific jars.

<dependency org="com.google.gwt"     name="gwt-dev" rev="1.7.0">
        <artifact name="gwt-dev" type="jar" m:classifier="mac"      />
        <artifact name="gwt-dev" type="jar" m:classifier="windows"  />
        <artifact name="gwt-dev" type="jar" m:classifier="linux"    />
</dependency>

I have an ant variable defined as build.platform that will resolve to mac, windows, or linux
and my question is how would I go about configuring an ivy cachefileset so that it only includes
the single jar for the platform upon which the build is taking place?

I have read the documentation on the dependencies http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/ivyfile/dependency.html,
but still am not certain how I would accomplish this.