ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kronus David" <kro...@atlas.cz>
Subject RE: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:08:04 GMT
Hi,
this is not strictly related to the topic being discussed in this conversation ("all confs
except x") but I've been wandering for some time: is it possible to do a retrieve (via ivy
anttask) for "all types except t1,t2,..." (let's say "all types but image" for retrieving
just java sources and all possible textfile resources but without image resources)? Since
I was not aware of the "*,!conf1,!conf2" syntax for configurations maybe there is something
similar for types. I was looking in the source code and it seems that it would be extremely
easy to implement this feature so I've been planning to contribute a patch for that when 2.1.0
is out but maybe it is possible to do this right away.

Thanks,
David