ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Willem Verstraeten <willem.verstrae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "all confs except x" in ivy.xml
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:02:19 GMT
Is it also possible to do this without specifying a mapping ? Ie. I
have a defaultconfmapping setup in the configurations section of the
ivy.xml file, so in the dependency I just want to specify

<dependency org="mycorp.com" module="common" conf="*, !external" />

Ie. only the names of the confs, without the arrow.

This does not seem to work in 2.1.0-rc2, but perhaps I am missing something ?

Willem