ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Willem Verstraeten <willem.verstrae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set the resolve ID for an inline resolve
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:37:45 GMT
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the feedback. This seems to be a workable alternative indeed.

I also figured out in the meanwhile that you can use the <ivy:info/>
task to load all the properties I needed to construct a unique
resolveId, so that solved my problem as well.

It would still make sense that the resolveId is treated as a pattern
and that the default resolveId includes the branch name, so I'm
leaving IVY-1116 open for the moment.

Thanks again,
Willem