ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject latest build with certain configuration available?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:32:04 GMT
I have a situation where only nightly builds are built with solaris support and the continuous
daily builds do NOT have solaris.  It would be nice if I could modify my ivy.xml file so that
instead of latest.integration, I could somehow specify that I want the latest build available
that contains a solaris configuration.  Right now, if I run dependencies during the day after
the continuous builds ran which produced modules without solaris support, I would get an error
stating that a required 'solaris' configuration is missing.  Rather than get an error, I would
rather it keeping looking at previous builds until it finds one with the appropriate requested
configuration.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.