ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: August 2009

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Sky Ao help! I can not reply the email for anti-spam Sat, 01 Aug, 00:30
Archie Cobbs Re: help! I can not reply the email for anti-spam Sat, 01 Aug, 14:29
Jeffrey Sinclair Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sat, 01 Aug, 22:14
Shawn Castrianni RE: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 16:33
Mitch Gitman Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 17:32
Paul Grenyer Depedencies in shared repository Sun, 02 Aug, 18:30
Niklas Matthies Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 18:56
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 22:20
Mitch Gitman Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 03:11
Garima Bathla Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 03:24
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 05:47
Shawn Castrianni RE: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 06:45
Gareth Western What does error message "impossible to get artifacts when data has not been loaded" mean? Mon, 03 Aug, 14:06
Maarten Coene Re: What does error message "impossible to get artifacts when data has not been loaded" mean? Mon, 03 Aug, 21:10
Maarten Coene Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 21:35
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 05:11
Alexandre Gacon Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 06:25
Paul Grenyer Fwd: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 14:10
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 14:45
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 14:49
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:34
Shawn Castrianni RE: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:39
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:40
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:43
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:45
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:11
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:21
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:43
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:49
Maarten Coene Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 19:52
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 20:14
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 20:29
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 20:42
Shawn Castrianni RE: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 21:12
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Wed, 05 Aug, 08:12
Paul Grenyer [Solved] Re: Depedencies in shared repository Wed, 05 Aug, 08:19
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Wed, 05 Aug, 09:00
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Wed, 05 Aug, 10:21
Claudio Miranda Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Wed, 05 Aug, 20:41
bman Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Thu, 06 Aug, 21:19
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 09:17
Paul Grenyer Re: Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 10:39
Tom Widmer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Fri, 07 Aug, 11:09
Tom Widmer Re: Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 11:21
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Fri, 07 Aug, 12:44
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) RE: Re: Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 13:17
Anil Gangolli Re: Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Fri, 07 Aug, 15:05
Kevin Gann Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 15:34
Mitch Gitman Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 15:42
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:37
Hilton, Chris RE: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:41
Mitch Gitman Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:52
Shawn Castrianni RE: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 17:41
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 18:16
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 19:00
Joshua Tharp Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 20:10
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 20:22
Gareth Western Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 22:20
Shawn Castrianni RE: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 22:28
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 23:54
Joshua Tharp Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Sat, 08 Aug, 02:15
Claudio Miranda Re: Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Sun, 09 Aug, 15:56
Maarten Coene Re: Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Sun, 09 Aug, 21:43
Patrik Nagel limitations of latest-compatible conflict manager Mon, 10 Aug, 11:50
Tom Widmer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Mon, 10 Aug, 13:12
Tom Widmer Re: Shared repository and configurations question Mon, 10 Aug, 13:30
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) RE: Re: Shared repository and configurations question Mon, 10 Aug, 14:01
Paul Grenyer Re: Depedencies in shared repository Mon, 10 Aug, 14:04
bman Re: Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Mon, 10 Aug, 15:58
Chris Marks Help with resolver pattern for publishing Mon, 10 Aug, 21:30
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Help with resolver pattern for publishing Mon, 10 Aug, 21:45
Chris Marks Re: Help with resolver pattern for publishing Tue, 11 Aug, 17:14
Kevin Gann Default behavior of <artifact> attributes Tue, 11 Aug, 18:38
Kevin Gann Re: Default behavior of <artifact> attributes Tue, 11 Aug, 19:14
Chris Marks publish and maintain maven-metadata.xml Tue, 11 Aug, 19:26
Carl Myers Can IvyDE Eclipse plugin remember ivy settings file across workspaces? Tue, 11 Aug, 22:42
Ben Piper How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Wed, 12 Aug, 05:46
malepati Design Library Folder Structure Wed, 12 Aug, 14:03
malepati Re: configurations Wed, 12 Aug, 14:35
Chris Marks Re: Design Library Folder Structure Wed, 12 Aug, 15:00
Jonathan Roberts RE: configurations Wed, 12 Aug, 15:02
malepati Re: Design Library Folder Structure Wed, 12 Aug, 18:42
Shawn Castrianni dot graphs Wed, 12 Aug, 20:40
Laun Thomas (CI/TMP) AW: Design Library Folder Structure Thu, 13 Aug, 07:55
Kronus David 'type' attribute inversion Thu, 13 Aug, 12:46
malepati Re: AW: Design Library Folder Structure Thu, 13 Aug, 13:04
Jonathan Roberts latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 14:17
Alex Zhukov RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 14:35
Jonathan Roberts RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 19:03
Alex Zhukov RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 19:14
Daniel Becheanu Re: Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Sat, 15 Aug, 08:11
Daniel Becheanu Re: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Sat, 15 Aug, 08:19
Ben Piper RE: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Sun, 16 Aug, 23:03
Mitch Gitman I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 05:03
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 05:33
Maarten Coene Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 08:08
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 15:19
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 18:32
Martin Weber How to specify latest.any status correctly? Wed, 19 Aug, 11:44
Mitch Gitman Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Wed, 19 Aug, 15:22
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20142
Nov 201414
Oct 201414