ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: August 2009

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Alex Zhukov RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 14:35
Alex Zhukov RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 19:14
Alex Zhukov RE: Referencing dynamic properties in ivy.xml. Fri, 21 Aug, 02:35
Alexandre Gacon Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 06:25
Anil Gangolli Re: Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Fri, 07 Aug, 15:05
Archie Cobbs Re: help! I can not reply the email for anti-spam Sat, 01 Aug, 14:29
Ben Piper How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Wed, 12 Aug, 05:46
Ben Piper RE: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Sun, 16 Aug, 23:03
Ben Piper RE: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Sun, 23 Aug, 22:21
Ben Piper RE: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Tue, 25 Aug, 01:02
Carl Myers Can IvyDE Eclipse plugin remember ivy settings file across workspaces? Tue, 11 Aug, 22:42
Carlton Brown What is the default latest strategy? Tue, 25 Aug, 20:01
Carlton Brown checkModified and changing pattern Wed, 26 Aug, 19:20
Carlton Brown RE: checkModified and changing pattern Mon, 31 Aug, 14:02
Chris Marks Help with resolver pattern for publishing Mon, 10 Aug, 21:30
Chris Marks Re: Help with resolver pattern for publishing Tue, 11 Aug, 17:14
Chris Marks publish and maintain maven-metadata.xml Tue, 11 Aug, 19:26
Chris Marks Re: Design Library Folder Structure Wed, 12 Aug, 15:00
Claudio Miranda Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Wed, 05 Aug, 20:41
Claudio Miranda Re: Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Sun, 09 Aug, 15:56
Daniel Becheanu Re: Ivy Publishing Wrong Name to Artifactory Sat, 15 Aug, 08:11
Daniel Becheanu Re: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Sat, 15 Aug, 08:19
Daniel Becheanu Re: Can IvyDE Eclipse plugin remember ivy settings file across workspaces? Tue, 25 Aug, 03:37
Dave Brosius Ivy and jar references in applets/jnlp, etc. Fri, 21 Aug, 16:09
Dave Brosius Configuring a separate repository Mon, 31 Aug, 21:15
Dave Brosius RE: Configuring a separate repository Mon, 31 Aug, 21:44
Gareth Western What does error message "impossible to get artifacts when data has not been loaded" mean? Mon, 03 Aug, 14:06
Gareth Western Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 22:20
Garima Bathla Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 03:24
Garima Bathla unable to get ivy object from IvyAntSettings Thu, 20 Aug, 18:55
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 20:14
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 20:42
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Depedencies in shared repository Wed, 05 Aug, 09:00
Geoff Clitheroe Re: Help with resolver pattern for publishing Mon, 10 Aug, 21:45
Hilton, Chris RE: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:41
Jeffrey Sinclair Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sat, 01 Aug, 22:14
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 22:20
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 05:47
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 05:11
Jim Moores Some suggestions for the tutorial Wed, 26 Aug, 13:17
Johannes Stamminger atv scoe-xml Mon, 31 Aug, 13:39
Jonathan Roberts RE: configurations Wed, 12 Aug, 15:02
Jonathan Roberts latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 14:17
Jonathan Roberts RE: latest.integration and replacedynamicrev question. Fri, 14 Aug, 19:03
Jonathan Roberts Provided conf Mon, 24 Aug, 15:16
Jonathan Roberts set latest strategy with a property Tue, 25 Aug, 20:27
Jonathan Roberts RE: set latest strategy with a property Wed, 26 Aug, 14:01
Jonathan Roberts RE: set latest strategy with a property Wed, 26 Aug, 15:00
Jonathan Roberts RE: Configuring a separate repository Mon, 31 Aug, 21:32
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 14:45
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 18:40
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:21
Joshua Tharp Re: Depedencies in shared repository Tue, 04 Aug, 19:49
Joshua Tharp Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 20:10
Joshua Tharp Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Sat, 08 Aug, 02:15
Joshua Tharp Re: How to set the resolve ID for an inline resolve Mon, 31 Aug, 13:13
Joshua Tharp Re: How to set the resolve ID for an inline resolve Mon, 31 Aug, 19:26
Kevin Gann Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 15:34
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:37
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 18:16
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 19:00
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 20:22
Kevin Gann Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 23:54
Kevin Gann Default behavior of <artifact> attributes Tue, 11 Aug, 18:38
Kevin Gann Re: Default behavior of <artifact> attributes Tue, 11 Aug, 19:14
Kronus David 'type' attribute inversion Thu, 13 Aug, 12:46
Laun Thomas (CI/TMP) AW: Design Library Folder Structure Thu, 13 Aug, 07:55
Laun Thomas (CI/TMP) AW: Provided conf Mon, 24 Aug, 15:35
Maarten Coene Re: What does error message "impossible to get artifacts when data has not been loaded" mean? Mon, 03 Aug, 21:10
Maarten Coene Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 21:35
Maarten Coene Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Tue, 04 Aug, 19:52
Maarten Coene Re: Why ivy doesn't download these dependencies ? Sun, 09 Aug, 21:43
Maarten Coene Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 08:08
Martin Weber How to specify latest.any status correctly? Wed, 19 Aug, 11:44
Martin Weber Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Fri, 21 Aug, 10:35
Martin Weber Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Mon, 24 Aug, 14:44
Matt Benson Re: Ivy and jar references in applets/jnlp, etc. Fri, 21 Aug, 16:24
Mitch Gitman Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 17:32
Mitch Gitman Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Mon, 03 Aug, 03:11
Mitch Gitman Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 15:42
Mitch Gitman Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds... Fri, 07 Aug, 16:52
Mitch Gitman I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 05:03
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 05:33
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 15:19
Mitch Gitman Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't Tue, 18 Aug, 18:32
Mitch Gitman Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Wed, 19 Aug, 15:22
Mitch Gitman Re: IvyDE automatically include javadoc and source Fri, 21 Aug, 16:03
Mitch Gitman Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Mon, 24 Aug, 16:06
Mitch Gitman Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly? Mon, 24 Aug, 16:22
Mitch Gitman Re: checkModified and changing pattern Mon, 31 Aug, 02:52
Mitch Gitman caching strategies--is there room for a new one? Mon, 31 Aug, 03:16
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 09:17
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) RE: Re: Shared repository and configurations question Fri, 07 Aug, 13:17
Nappin, Chris (IT Services) RE: Re: Shared repository and configurations question Mon, 10 Aug, 14:01
Nicolas Lalevée Re: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Fri, 21 Aug, 15:48
Nicolas Lalevée Re: How to get sources for transitive dependencies with IvyDE Mon, 24 Aug, 08:55
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE automatically include javadoc and source Fri, 21 Aug, 15:18
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Can IvyDE Eclipse plugin remember ivy settings file across workspaces? Fri, 21 Aug, 15:22
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE automatically include javadoc and source Mon, 24 Aug, 16:30
Niklas Matthies Re: Solution to native dependencies with Ivy Sun, 02 Aug, 18:56
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 20145
Jul 201420
Jun 20147