ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: How to set the resolve ID for an inline resolve
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:26:15 GMT
The way I solved this (and a host of other issues) is by specifying
that the ivy directory be in the Hudson project workspace (I actually
started the practice with CruiseControl). It is a less efficient at
build time because the cache is isolated for each build, but the trade
off is that I don't have to worry about any concuurency issues in the
cache, nor any side effects between builds. I can't get at my Hudson
server right at the moment, but if you need to know what variable I
set, please ask.

Josh