ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Paul Grenyer <paul.gren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Depedencies in shared repository
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:49:06 GMT
Hi Josh

Thanks for getting back to me.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Joshua
Tharp<joshua-tharp@alumni.calpoly.edu> wrote:
> Have you looked at adding more resolvers? Perhaps one for the Maven
> repository.

I don't see how that will help me. I'm putting one of my own JARs into
my shared repository. I need to tell the repository that my JAR
depends on other JARSs.

> If you are looking to populate your own repository with dependencies, then
> look at adopting IvyRoundup (http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/) as a
> starting point.

I'll take a look, thanks. I only want to put those JARs that aren't
available in the mvn repository (e.g. sqljdbc.jar, custom JARs etc).
in my shared repository and used the mvn one for everything else.

--
Thanks
Paul

Paul Grenyer