ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Laun Thomas (CI/TMP)" <Thomas.L...@de.bosch.com>
Subject AW: Provided conf
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:35:17 GMT
Hello Jonathan,

When you use the ivy:retrieve task, you can select which configurations you want to get. So
I simply call ivy:retrieve twice. During the first call I get everything everything:

<ivy:retrieve conf="all" pattern="lib/..." .../>

The second call gets everything I want to have in my WAR:

<ivy:retrieve conf="package" pattern="build/web/WEB-INF/lib..." .../>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Laun

Robert Bosch GmbH
Telemedicine Platform  (CI/TMP)
Postfach 11 27
71301 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 (711) 811-3607689
PC-Fax +49 (711) 811-51849753
thomas.laun@de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried
Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke