ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify latest.any status correctly?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:22:47 GMT
And I realize that one could make the argument that you don't need something
like "latest" or "latest.*" because, if you know your set of statuses, then
something like "latest.integration" gives you every status from integration
on up.

For my money, explicitly supporting something like "latest" or "latest.*"
would still be a nice shortcut. And there may be cases where you don't know
your full set of statuses so you don't know if "latest.integration" is your
"lowest" status.