ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I suspect I'm doing something I shouldn't
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:32:05 GMT
I think I found the answer to my particular problem. From the documentation
page on the deliver Ant
task<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc2/use/deliver.html>
:
Deliver an ivy file without the private configurations:

<deliver conf="*(public)" />

I'd still be curious if there's ever a valid situation to publish a private
conf. In my situation though, I think the answer is no.