ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy feedback mechanisms for spawning builds...
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:42:23 GMT
Kevin, it sounds like you're thinking about the problem in the wrong way.
Leaving aside the case of the Ivysvn resolver where Subversion is doubling
as an Ivy resolver, your CI server should really be the party responsible
for publishing to your shared Ivy repository. The thing that's triggering
the CI server is commits to the version control system. This is the typical
relationship because it works and makes sense.

Illustrated like so:
version control system commit --> CI server build --> Ivy publish to shared
repository