ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carl Myers <>
Subject Can IvyDE Eclipse plugin remember ivy settings file across workspaces?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:42:13 GMT
Greetings all,

I understand that it makes a lot of sense for the ivy settings file to
be remembered on a "per workspace" basis, however, in my usecase, I
almost always want it to be the same thing, and each time I create a new
workspace I have to remember to go set it.

Is there a way I can configure my Eclipse to use a particular default
value (preferred), or the same value across all workspaces (less
preferred, but still good)?

Carl Myers
Palantir Technologies | Internal Tools Software Engineer

View raw message