ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject dot graphs
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:40:45 GMT
I use the report task a lot to generate dot files that I can then turn into png images for
nice dependency graphs.  My issue is with the dot executable.  I am struggling to find dot
executables and dependent shared libraries so that dot works on all multiple redhat EL releases,
like 4 and 5.  Isn't there a java way of turning the ivy reports into nice diagrams so I can
get rid of platform dependent native libraries?

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.