ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From malepati <kumaar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design Library Folder Structure
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:42:00 GMT

I have tired different configurations as follows:
<configurations>
                <conf name="inhouse-project1.jar"  description="lists all
tcs dependency jars"/>
                <conf name="inhouse-project2.jar"  description="lists all
tcs dependency jars"/>
                <conf name="third-party"  description="lists all tcs_common
jars"/>
<configurations/>

<dependency org="webprojects" name="module1" rev="LATEST"
conf="inhouse-project1->default"/>
<dependency org="webprojects" name="module2" rev="LATEST"
conf="inhouse-project1->default"/>
<dependency org="apache" name="apache" rev="LATEST"
conf="third-party->default"/>

now my project library folder structure is:
.libs
 !
 !_inhouse-project1
 !       !_module1.jar