ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: confmappingoverride
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:56:05 GMT
On Thu 2009-08-27 at 22:40h, Niklas Matthies wrote on ivy-user:
:
> In the example given on [1] where confmappingoverride is set to true
>
>   <dependency name="other-module" conf="conf1->other1;conf2->other2" />
>
> when resolving conf2, is the result for other-module supposed to be
> the configuration other2, or the union of other1 and other2?

If it is the latter, then in the case that the existing mapping is the
default mapping conf1->conf1 and is not needed, as a workaround conf1
could be mapped to the empty set of configurations. My question: Is
there a designated way to specify a mapping to the empty set, e.g.
"conf1->" or maybe "conf1->!*", or something like "conf1->[false]*"?

-- Niklas Matthies