ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: set latest strategy with a property
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:26:02 GMT
You could use XSLT in your builds to replace any dependency revisions
in the ivy.xml by lastest.<whatever>.

Or, if you always use latest.<something> as your version dependencies,
you could have

    <dependency ... rev="latest.${build.type}">

for all dependencies and set the build.type property appropriately in
your build scripts.

-- Niklas Matthies