ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE automatically include javadoc and source
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:18:41 GMT
On Thursday 30 July 2009 22:25:01 snowflake wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to have IvyDE automatically include chosen configurations
> (such as javadoc and source) for all dependencies?  This will be a nice
> feature as currently I have to add conf="...; javadoc; sources" to every
> dependency, then remove it prior to publishing my project.

Rather than choosing the configuration to select or not the javadocs and the
sources, you should use the types. Configurations and types are orthogonal
concepts, you should try to not mix them. And then IvyDE will be capable of
retrieving every artifact of type source and javadoc of every dependency.

Nicolas