ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kronus David" <kro...@atlas.cz>
Subject 'type' attribute inversion
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:46:56 GMT
Hi all,
is there a way (via ant task) to request retrieving of all artifact types except some subset?
I want to retrieve some specific types using a specialized pattern and all the others using
a common pattern. Hence currently I have two retrieve commands and each of them specifies
explicitly which artifact types to retrieve (using the 'type' attribute). However these commands
are in a shared antfile and I do not have a control over all possible types that may be used
by different projects which invoke this antfile. Consequently when a new artifact type is
added to the repository, I need to update this common file which is not comfortable and may
imply problems if some type is missing in the command.

I did some research and haven't found a way to achieve this. However, it seems extremely easy
to implement such feature so I'm thinking about contributing a simple addition to Ivy. But
first I'd like to make sure that I did not miss some easy way to accomplish this task.

Thanks for answers.
David