ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with resolver pattern for publishing
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:45:29 GMT
Hi Topher,

some fragments from our ivy-settings and an ivy file below.  The
pattern in the resolver takes it's values from the settings in the
ivy.xml files so in this case we publish a war, and sources and
javadoc jars.

Cheers,
Geoff

Ivy settings:

property name="ivy.shared.m2.ivy.pattern"
		value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"
		override="false"/>

<property name="geonet.repo" value="http://url.to.repo" override="false"/>

	<resolvers>

		<url name="geonet-enterprise-enterprise-http" m2compatible="true">
			<ivy pattern="${geonet.repo}/enterprise/${ivy.shared.m2.ivy.pattern}"/>
			<artifact pattern="${geonet.repo}/enterprise/${ivy.shared.m2.artifact.pattern}"/>
		</url>
       </resolvers>

ivy.xml

   <publications>
        <artifact name="quake-search-web" type="war" ext="war" conf="master"/>
        <artifact name="quake-search-web" type="source" ext="jar"
conf="sources" m:classifier="sources"/>
        <artifact name="quake-search-web" type="doc" ext="jar"
conf="javadoc" m:classifier="javadoc"/>
    </publications>