ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Roberts" <jrobe...@rjlg.com>
Subject RE: set latest strategy with a property
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:00:07 GMT
Yeah, I was trying to avoid something like that, but it seems the best
route to take now.

I just tried the multi setting strategy, but that doesn't work due to
the ivy cache already have the new integration builds.

Maybe it'd be good in ivy to be able to match on the organization or
other properties, and then massage the version as needed before
resolving.

-----Original Message-----
From: Niklas Matthies [mailto:ml_ivy-user@nmhq.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:26 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: set latest strategy with a property

You could use XSLT in your builds to replace any dependency revisions
in the ivy.xml by lastest.<whatever>.

Or, if you always use latest.<something> as your version dependencies,
you could have

    <dependency ... rev="latest.${build.type}">

for all dependencies and set the build.type property appropriately in
your build scripts.

-- Niklas Matthies