ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IvyDE 2.0.0-final released
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:17:20 GMT

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:08:35 -0700, Mitch Gitman <mgitman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nicolas, thanks for your detailed response. Few quick follow-up
> questions...
>
> What is IvyDE's repository? Or maybe I should ask, where is it? Or should
> even care?
>
> I know it's easy enough for me to verify this myself, but sometimes I
> don't
> trust my own eyes. Am I correct in supposing that the superlibrary
project
> would have to be open in Eclipse for the workspace resolve to work?

yes.

Technically (regarding the Java API of Ivy used by IvyDE), there is no
repository, just a resolver. But we can make the analogy. The repository of
IvyDE would be the set of opened Java project in your Eclipse workspace
which have an IvyDE classpath container configured (only having an ivy.xml
file is not sufficient).

Nicolas